great photographs!!! funny thing, i was looking at your son's pictures trying to figure out who he looks like. i concluded that he is a perfect mix between the two of you. so adorable!
I love that I know what Sunriver is and that I've been there too :) You are soo photogenic it's a little unfair :) Tylers pictures are getting soo good. Looks like you had a great time. Hope you gave Oregon some love for me :)
I was talking on the phone with my mom the other night & randomly she said, "You know who really has a beautiful baby? [pause] NICOLE" :) I, of course, agreed whole-heartedly. I love the one with Caleb's serious face, along with every other one! love you girl!!
Hey, Nicole! I just found your blog :-) These pictures are beautiful! Glad you had a fun time. P.S. I second Carlee's comment about you being so unbelievable photogenic!
great photographs!!!
ReplyDeletefunny thing, i was looking at your son's pictures trying to figure out who he looks like. i concluded that he is a perfect mix between the two of you. so adorable!
great pictures! so who is this "favorite photographer"? your little guy is getting big so fast! you look great. Looks like fun family times!
ReplyDeleteI love that I know what Sunriver is and that I've been there too :) You are soo photogenic it's a little unfair :) Tylers pictures are getting soo good. Looks like you had a great time. Hope you gave Oregon some love for me :)
ReplyDeletegorgeous! you, the people, and the scenery. :)
ReplyDeleteI love them all! My favorite though is the one of Tyler and Caleb. SO CUTE!
ReplyDeleteSunriver is the best! Looks like a fun trip!
ReplyDeleteI was talking on the phone with my mom the other night & randomly she said, "You know who really has a beautiful baby? [pause] NICOLE" :) I, of course, agreed whole-heartedly. I love the one with Caleb's serious face, along with every other one! love you girl!!
ReplyDeleteHey, Nicole! I just found your blog :-) These pictures are beautiful! Glad you had a fun time.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I second Carlee's comment about you being so unbelievable photogenic!
wow - nice work!!! SO impressed with the photography skills. Your son is beyond handsome!
ReplyDelete