Sunday, August 1, 2010

Laguna Part Deux

The landscaping at some of our favorite spots is just incredible to behold. The vibrancy of the colors was really something to behold.


And we got to take some nice portraits to celebrate Caleb turning 3 months.




And this was our prize for sticking around for the sunset.


Earlier in the week, the waves were about 3x this size, but this was the only shot we got... And yes, I did ride those waves then too...


Nicole digging her newly pedicured toes in the sand...


And then in the spa...


Enjoying time on the beach with Krystina...


Who knows?...?...?


3 comments:

  1. you guys take amazing photos! almost like being there:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved all of the Laguna pics! You guys all look so great and Caleb is such a cutie. You guys are turning into quite the photographers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you were about 20 minutes from my house!! We also love Laguna Beach. I know what week you were there--quite unseasonably cool. I'm glad you had a fun week!

    ReplyDelete