Sweet Luke did a great job! Poor Caleb didn't get to come; he stayed home with Mandy and napped!
Here's the magical moment!!
So happy!
With some of Tyler's friends. We missed pics with a lot of people, but I'm glad we got these!
The six graduates in our ward
The six of us couples in the 5th ward.
One last girls pic. These are the girls who, besides my own mother, have taught me how to be a mother - through example and so so so much conversation. We talked babies til the cows came home! They each have great mothering qualities that I try to imitate. I think about what they've taught me more than they know! I wish I could have gotten one with all of the wives we spent time with, but there were just too many to coordinate it.
We felt bad for not inviting Caleb, but I think he had more fun at home with Mandy! Tyler was so happy to come home to him even though sweet Caleb didn't even get it.
We are lucky to have such a great little life. And man, I miss our house.
Hooray for Dr. Johansen!!!


great pictures of an important day. congrats! you are one cute little family!
ReplyDeleteYay! Congrats to Tyler!! You guys look so great and I love your red lipstick. I feel kind of sad that you are not so close to us anymore though.
ReplyDelete