Friday, August 10, 2012

Luke's Blessing

Tyler gave Luke the sweetest blessing May 20, 2012.  I am very grateful to be married to a man who is proud to call himself a Christian and be a worthy bearer of the Holy Priesthood of God.  When he gives blessings he humbly seeks to say what the Lord would have said and takes no credit for himself.  He is always willing to bless us with the Priesthood and it has benefited me and my boys many many times.

We were so lucky to have so many family members and friends and our ward family there with us for the occasion.  I'm so sad I didn't get a close-up of Luke on his blessing day!!  He tired and ready to sleep and we had to run to graduation so I thought I'd get one later.... But we did take a lot of group shots.





Love my little family of four.  It's crazy that we have TWO CHILDREN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment