Monday, August 27, 2012

Family Pictures

Our friend Ashley took some family pictures for us before we left Pittsburgh.  Taking pictures with little ones is hard work!!  But I'm glad we did it.  Ashley was so great to piece together a couple of pictures so we were all looking in at least one!  Here they are:




 


 


Look at that city!  It's beautiful.  We belonged there for a while. I think I might actually be done posting about Pittsburgh.... :(

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures!!! I'm in denial that you won't be coming here anytime in the next few months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great, Nicole! It sounds like you had such an awesome time in Pittsburgh with awesome people--no need not to talk about it. :) I hope you're settling into your new place--I know firsthand that it can be lonely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great family pictures! Love the city in the background.

    ReplyDelete