Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Barry?!

I've been struggling lately to find a Pandora station at work that I really like. I just want music that I know and that makes me happy. Apparently these two criteria are very difficult to fulfill.

Then yesterday a song popped on and my heart was instantly ecstatic: A SONG I KNOW AND THAT MAKES ME HAPPY!

So of course I flip to my Pandora tab in Firefox to see who is preforming this great song and who is it????






.....








BARRY MANILOW






I just heard it again, "Never Gonna Give You Up," and there's no denying it: I REALLY LIKE THIS SONG. Backup anyone? Claire and Mom, I know you two are at least with me on this one.

Note to Tyler: I know this is painful for you and I'm sorry. I'll keep my Barry time quarantined with me at work. Promise.

Note from Tyler:  You have no idea how hard it was for me to read that post.  I think it almost killed me.  However, I know that it brings her happiness, so I can survive.  Oy ve!


2 comments:

  1. Nicole, I'm going to have to look that one up! I'm so glad you found our blog...Jonny and I just spend a half hour perusing your posts. It's so fun to get a glimpse into your lives in the 'burg. Good to see things are going well. It will be good to keep in touch. Thanks for keeping our little Aaron in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I didn't know that one was by Barry Manilow. You're very brave for making this information public - I can just see you singing in your office! And I love that picture you found of him!

    ReplyDelete