Thursday, February 26, 2009

Tennis Anyone?


Last Saturday I exchanged my few precious evening date hours with Tyler for a tennis date in the afternoon. And let me tell you, that was a very good choice! I LOVE TENNIS!! Few things make me happier. Really.

So who wants to play? Ty and I also like to play doubles. And I like to play with other people when Tyler can't play. So if you live in Pittsburgh and like to play tennis, let us know! There are lots of pretty great courts all over the city. We already know Jeff & Kimi and Darren & Tiffany are potential opponents. Anybody else?

Oh and even though I just used the word "opponent," don't worry, I'm not competitive at all. In fact, when I'm in a competition, always choke! You will beat me, I promise. I just like to play. :)

4 comments:

  1. Ummmmmmmmm pretty sure tennis is my VERY favorite sport to play!!! Too bad I didn't know this while you guys were here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I can't wait to play. I would love to play with you if our hubs are studying too. I can't wait until it gets warmer, I don't do well in the cold (not talking about just tennis here).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a hard time getting the ball to go anywhere but straight up in the air or in to the net. :( But if you ever want to be entertained, I'm the one to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a blog :) I love to play tennis but I am TERRIBLE and don't think I'll be able to for a little while, but maybe by the summer I'll have the energy for a little tennis. I haven't played since my mission...and honestly I am so bad, but I still LOVE to play.

    ReplyDelete