Monday, February 9, 2009

[deep refreshing sigh] The Temple

Saturday blessed us with beautiful warm weather so Tyler and I took the chance to drive to Columbus Ohio on ice-free roads and attend the temple.

Here you can see most of the temple. It's a small one, but very beautiful.


We love how we feel in the temple: the peace, the resolve, the love, the clarity, the warmth. I just love being in the temple. It is a piece of heaven - as a figure of speech, and quite literally. I love going with my husband and remembering the promises we made to each other when we were married.


I'm incredibly grateful that our Heavenly Father has given us the temple to worship, remember, learn, serve, and feel close to Him. There's hardly anything better.

(If you want to know about the Columbus Ohio Temple hours, address, etc, click here.)

1 comment:

  1. We've been to the Columbus temple several times. It's harder now that we have a kid, but I'm very excited that we're moving somewhere next year that has a temple 15 minutes away!

    Soo, your steeler's post was hilarious! people really are crazy here. My favorite was the steelers flower bouquet, no thanks! and all the women in their very flattering and feminine steelers apparel!

    ReplyDelete