A few pictures: truly few because I'm such a lame photographer. I just forget to take pictures! But here's a few:

My little sister Claire and her husband Dave graduating from the best school ever. That morning Claire and I had real sister time: pedicures/manicures, shoe shopping, and grocery shopping.
Here's the video of the actual moment - this is for you Claire and Dave. And yes, those are the shoes she bought on our adventures.

Tyler's old rommie Logan graduated in the same college with them, so we got to see him too!
In two days of graduation ceremonies, we heard 3 apostles speak. Ahh... nourishment to my soul! It was fabulous!

This is my good friend Brittney from the MPA program - HOLLA!! Her hair is so big because she's UTAH through and through. Just kidding... she had just gotten back from taking her bridals. She's now a married woman! Really wished I could have been there Britt!
We also got to see Ty's brother PAT - so sad we didn't take a picture. He introduced us to a fabulous little burrito place in downtown Provo - Diego's. Can't believe we'd never eaten there before!
We also walked the streets of Chattytown aka our old ward. We got to see Jeff and Dave and Addie and SB and Trav and Caleb and Vida, of particular note. ALL PEOPLE I LOVE! Again, where was my camera?!?
I also got to see Brant and Marcie from the MTC, and their son Spencer. Sarah and her new baby Madeline was a very fun visit. Bummer we didn't get to see Dave too.
I'm SO glad I got to see Marnie, one of my co-workers from teaching school and dear friend. I also got to see Lindsey, her daughter, of course, and meet their new dog Bandit. We ate Gandolffo's (sp?) in the 5th W, 5th N park ... does it get any better than that?!
We're really sad, however, that we didn't get to see Link and meet his new wife or see Shelley and Kimball. Or our married friends from last summer. :(
As you can tell... love Provo. Love Utah. It almost felt like a dream walking/running the streets of Provo - it seemed I have a memory for every street, every corner, and almost every apartment. So many memories. So many good times. Ahhhh.

So here's to Utah! Maybe we'll return someday to live. Maybe we won't. If I ever get into MoTab, we'll be there! And maybe even if I don't. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment