Thursday, May 21, 2009

CAMPING!


We had so much fun camping this past weekend with some of our Pittsburgh friends! The group was most of us dental-wife girls who currently work at Pitt and our hubbies (and dogs). We went to Racoon State Park (there really are a lot of racoons there) which is only about 40 miles from our house! There is a lake there as well, which we took advantage of. We played games and ate real camping food. We did a lot of laughing and a decent amount of sleeping (at least for us dog-less folk). Kimi & Jeff introduced us to a new banana/fire desert called Banana Boats - yummy! But don't worry, we ate lots of smores too.



Thanks for an awesome weekend everyone! Let's do it again soon!!

4 comments:

  1. I see you know Chad and Heather Jensen. I don't know Chad very well but I really like Heather. She and I sing alto together in the ward choir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather was telling me a little about your camping trip, it sounds like it was a blast. Overnighters are so fun, especially when you can play games all night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great group of friends and what a fun weekend. I love doing overnighters with friends . . . when everyone gets tired and a little loopy--now that's funny stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you guys had a fun time! I miss being part of the Pittsburgh working girls:(

    ReplyDelete