Thursday, November 19, 2009

Baby Bedding

We bought some bedding! We got a great deal on Ebay. (Our package doesn't include all of these accessories, but we're getting all the necessities.)


I think I want to paint the walls of the room green. Tan is another good option, and blue of course. What do you think?

7 comments:

  1. The bedding is so cute! I can't wait to see the nursery! I say green or tan. Love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's all so adorable. everyone has been getting great bedding deals on ebay lately. i guess that's the place to get baby bedding! why don't you do the walls all three colors? maybe stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! That is seriously cute bedding. My vote is to paint the room blue or green. Okay I'd vote blue but I know you want to paint it green, either one would be adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bedding! I think it would look great with green walls. Then if you have a girl next (and are still in the same house) you can reuse the room if you want! I love green. Baby stuff shopping was one of the best parts of being pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE IT! If I ever have to pick new bedding, I'm going to have you do it for me. :) And I vote green or tan for the walls. Either way, it will be fab.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute, love the argyle, I vote green!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This bedding is so adorable. I'm with Tiffany and if you have the energy, paint stripes. I think they turn out so cute. That was a sweet post for Jackie. I can tell you had tons of fun while she lived out here. Your sepia picture on top looks so cool.

    ReplyDelete