Wednesday, November 18, 2009

She Left

Jackie flew out this morning. I'm sad. I'm going to miss her!

Driving her to the airport was just to be part of my busy day... I was fine until I drove away from the airport and then I lost it. "I left her!" was all I could think. I had to pull over for a good cry. :(


Thanks Jack for coming and keeping me company for a few months! Thanks for the crocheting tutorials, the gifts, the RR discounts, the laughs, the massages, the stories, the listening, being excited about our baby, the introduction to Grey's Anatomy, for playing Ligretto with us endlessly, the patience, and generally for all of the good times. Come back soon!!!

3 comments:

  1. What the heck.... you guys know the game Ligretto?!?!?! Like, the Hungarian game??? We play that ALL THE TIME! I didn't think anyone knew that game. Crazy!!! And oh Nicole.... what will you do when your own kin grow up and move to college? I'm sure I would have done the same thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I know it from Germany. It's pretty popular there. WE LOVE IT! So next time we see each other, bring it! We get ultra competitive and it's super fun.

    Yea, I'm going to be one of those moms who cry all the time... I just know it. Oh well, there's worse, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry you don't get her anymore Nicole. That Jack, Jack is a special one. You better believe we are pretty excited to have her back for a little bit though.

    ReplyDelete