
Hi Everyone,
WARNING: THIS IS A LAME POST.
(And pretty much only pertains to Pittsburghers, but for all of you who haven't visited our home, yes, the above pictured light fixture does reside in our home.)
But I'm desperate,
so sorry.
.....
We are selling our pool table and all it's accessories. We want/need the space for the baby. I've just listed it on Craig's list AGAIN at a much lower price.
http://pittsburgh.craigslist.

If you know anyone who's looking for a pool table, would you mind mentioning ours??
I would really appreciate it!!! And if you want to play pool, come over quick!!
Again sorry for the lame post.
Happy Monday,
Nicole
PS We are selling "Bobby" too. http://pittsburgh.craigslist.
Good luck, I hate selling on craigslist. We always get more flakes than interested buyers. I'll keep my ears open for someone who's looking for those.
ReplyDeleteI love it Nicole! So I buy from craiglist, but haven't yet sold . . . it is a little intimidating. I give you kuddos for your resourcefulness!
ReplyDeleteAnd the pool table is sold! Yes! Now if we could only sell that stupid car....
ReplyDelete