Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Like Father, Like Son

On Sunday afternoon, Tyler and I curled up on the couch for a little nap. The Olympics were our lullaby, and with Curling the first piece of choice, I fell asleep quite quick. Sometime later I awoke to movement which isn't so uncommon these days. (They say Baby's creating his sleep cycles already which is bad news because he loves movin' and groovin' in the middle of the night.)

But this time it was different, and in my sleepy fog I realized that it was Tyler who was moving. Sleep twitching and shifting - also an extremely common occurrence.

Then came the funny part. Tyler did this little movement that went something like 'tense-tense-relax' that was EXACTLY like a common movement of his son! I kid you not. I can't quite explain it, but the movement was EXACTLY the same. And oh so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment