We are snowed in for the third day today! (Other than a couple of walks, we really haven't left our house.)

We aren't kidding when we say we were snowed in...
And with no sign of plows in our neighborhood and more snow and a winter weather warning starting tomorrow morning, today very well may not be our last. One of Tyler's classes for Wednesday has already been canceled! It's crazy here. We took a bunch of pictures, a few of which Tyler will post later.

Tyler spent Saturday shoveling and snowangeling...

This wooded area shows blizzard like effects...
Somehow the snow decided to come right
after Tyler finished some tests and doesn't have much studying to do. So here I am at home with lots of projects to do, while he doesn't have a care in the world. Thus, the idea: Tyler should do the taxes this year! He's never done them before, but he has all day to figure it out.

This little leaf was hanging on for dear life...
And he did. In only a couple of hours too. LOVE TurboTax. We'll keep using every year for the foreseeable future. (Although we only use it for Federal since the online PA filing system is pretty simple... and free.) Good job Tyler!
Tyler happy that snow returned and that PHIL was right...
Meanwhile, I've been sewing, cleaning drapes, reading for my class, and found and modified the best German Pancake recipe ever! Even though we've paid thousands of dollars in city and state taxes and have yet to ever see a snow plow on our street, I'm glad to have the snow days! Time at home with Tyler? Projects done by Tyler? Lots of sleep and relaxation? Extra time for my projects? No commute? Don't have to step into my office? I'll take it!!!

Nicole happy that she won't have to go to work...
Wow! That sounds crazy. Just hope you don't really go into labor and have to walk to the hospital:) I'm so excited for you to have your baby. Wish you were closer. I'm loving being at home with my babies.
ReplyDeleteBest and MODIFIED german pancake recipe?? Please share!! :) Sure am jealous that you still get to stay home and not go to work...
ReplyDeleteoops... I just realized I am under Jeff's name. My bad.
ReplyDelete