
I thought this green car was so vibrant against the white snow...

A tree in our front yard and the beginning of some icicles...
My heavy trail down our driveway to get the snow shovel...
A side street still waiting to be plowed...
The view across Route 51 to Overbrook...
Who took those?? They're beautiful, someone's a budding photog. ;)
ReplyDeleteholy cow!! I can't believe the snow!! Am I really moving back there voluntarily?? These are gorgeous pictures though and I'm glad you get so much time together. It's been sunny here all week, and I got deflated today because of a few flurries, looks like I'll be getting over it real fast! haha
ReplyDeleteThese are incredible pictures. I had no idea you were a photographer . . . hope you're staying warm!
ReplyDeletebeautiful pictures! I especially love the last 2.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! Nicole and Tyler! These snow pictures are unreal! Wow I got out of there in the nick of time!
ReplyDeleteNice job capturing the reality of the last month. You must have taken these the first weekend. If you are anything like me, the smiles have melted by now!! I'm ready for spring! Beautiful photography!
ReplyDelete