One morning while doing dishes and cleaning up, I put these dead roses next to the sink to throw them out. Caleb decided to arrange them in the food processor. So cute! Once they were all successfully in the food processor, he immediately started transferring them back to the vase. Back and forth they went about 5 times before it lost its luster.
Wearing my sunglasses.
This is what happens when Tyler takes the car... I decided to try painting my toenails while Caleb was playing - a laughable decision for so many reasons at this point! Caleb was absolutely enthralled. Of course he wanted his toes painted too. I pulled out the clear, which was fun, but not enough. He ended up with pink and me with red. Tyler was mortified!
Show me your toes!
I love all my time with my little boy. He's beyond adorable and growing so fast!!
ahh ha ha ha ha!! I LOVE This!! Too funny that he was so insistent. And Tyler's reaction. This is great stuff.
ReplyDeleteI can totally see him saying "Cheese" in some of those pictures! He's too precious!
ReplyDelete