My friends decided to throw me a baby shower which was so nice! Once again, I don't know how to take cute pictures of parties, but at least I can remember through the pictures.
The food was so delicious! Mer made her cinnamon rolls, Car made these yogurt parfaits, Jess brought a fruit platter, Rach made this incredible egg/cheese/chili thing - wow, and we had veggies to boot! I think I ate 3 full plates.
Heather, Jessica & Jamie made this - how adorable! I've never seen a baby buggie made of diapers!
Our lovely hostess and fun game!
The whole gang except Jess, Lisa & Holly.
Denise & Holly switched places but Lisa & Jess still not pictured.
Thanks so much everyone for coming!! Our little boy received lots of diapers and wipes and shampoo and a few new outfits just for him, a white noise machine, a couple of towels and swaddlers and binkies and adorable stuffed animal dog. I received a gift certificate for a pedicure with Erin & Holly. I'm so excited for that! I really felt so loved and really appreciate having friends here. Thanks everyone!
What a fabulous group of friends! The food sounds DEVINE! And love those pics of C and the flower arranging. A food processor is certainly a creative vase. So sweet!
ReplyDelete