Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Natalie's Shower

One of my fun January projects was throwing a shower for another dental wife who is having her first!  She's expecting a girl and due just a couple weeks before me.  My pseudo-theme was "Do it yourself."  Everyone made their own panini and salad and I had stuff out for everyone to make hair-bows for the celebrated baby (although not many people actually made them).  Overall it was really fun.  I didn't take great pictures of it, but I really was happy with how it all turned out in the end.


Panini recipes on the wall.

My first tissue balls.

Panini press, I love you!

These are from a bakery, brought by Kerri.

My first flower pedal & berry ice ring.  This picture doesn't really do it justice.  So pretty!

It's actually kind of hard to find exclusively white and light pink treats.
 
This was Heather's gift, but it was so cute that I had to hang it up!

I had everyone write a note to the mother-to-be and took each person's picture to accompany their note in this little photo album.  I think it will be fun for her to look back and remember her friends at this stage in her life.


Bow Making




Our babies together.

Thanks for coming!  Party favor.

1 comment:

  1. Looks so great - you really outdid yourself on the decorations and food. I loved it all. Also love seeing the pregnant pic - its weird to have never seen you during a pregnancy (showing).

    ReplyDelete