Sunday, March 25, 2012

More Nesting

Not really surprisingly, our little man missed his due date.  Tyler and I did too (as well as Caleb).  We are a family of procrastinators.

So we keep finding things to do to get ready!  Gardening, selling on Craig's List, preparing move stuff, replacing our garage door (since I ran into it...), dealing with the insurance, throwing stuff out, using stuff up, cleaning, scrubbing, sweeping, dishes, eating, playing with Caleb who is SO CUTE right now, and oh the laundry, laundry, laundry!!  We are in an ultimate nesting phase because we're moving in two months.  Everything's got to be cleaned! 

Caleb helping clean out our medicine closet.  He also discovered our laundry shoot (that we never use).  Tyler hasn't even graduated yet and I have more toothpaste samples than I know what to do with.  Sensodine anyone?  Biotene?

Going for walks.

Finishing sewing projects.  This is my new nursing cover!  I made it double-sided and therefore kind of reversible!  I also made it huge which I'm excited about.  And I added a pocket at the bottom for my nursing pads or whatever else.  I wanted the fabric to be kind of boyish for my son, but not too boyish for me... I'm happy with how it turned out.

Poor Tyler scheduled out starting last Thursday on the due date and I'm afraid might be getting a little bored, so we'll probably have more projects tomorrow ... unless of course our little man decides to arrive tonight! :)

3 comments:

  1. Anxiously awaiting! Happy thoughts to you, hope it is a wonderful experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is crazy that you both were late too! Good luck getting your new little guy here, while preparing for a move. If only we there was someway to get your sample stash to Cali...I spend real money on Sensodyne and Biotene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, I totally ran into my parent's garage in high school. It was so embarrassing. It had to be replaced as well. Caleb is so cute in the above picture with you. I bet he is ready to be a big brother. Hope your little one comes soon!

    ReplyDelete