Monday, March 19, 2012

Still Waiting

Despite lots of walking and some middle-of-the-night contractions, I have yet to begin real labor!  Luckily we've been enjoying great weather and the blossoming of trees and flowers to distract me (a little).  I keep doing stuff and wondering if this is the last load of laundry or trip to the grocery store before I head to the hospital.  The good news is that I will be induced no later that March 28-30 (somewhere in there) if he doesn't come on his own by then.  (My resolve to begin labor naturally is slowly deteriorating.)  We're hoping for a due date baby this weekend, but it doesn't seem realistic.  However, this baby is definitely lower than he was 48 hours ago; I can just tell!  So maybe that means something.  Hopefully my next post will be MUCH more exciting!

3 comments:

  1. You can do this!! I'm sure it feels like you will still be pregnant at Christmas, but I promise it isn't true! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww hate the waiting game. . . Sending labor pains your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there! Those pink blossoms are so pretty. I hope he comes soon. This weather is crazy hot!

    ReplyDelete