Sunday, March 4, 2012

T - ? and Counting

On Thursday our baby reached "full term!"
ie he's developed enough to live and breathe on his own outside of the womb
ie it's time to have a baby!
ie I'm walking on the treadmill everyday until this baby gets the hint
ie I'm pretty excited.

Here I am today at 37 weeks and 4 days.

We received news late Friday that the last step, except the actual closing, for the sale of our house has gone through (which means no more house viewings!) so we FINALLY started preparing for another little angel to live here.  Instead of getting his own room full of furniture, this little man gets a decked-out new Pack n Play, a couple drawers in my dresser (while my swimsuits go under the bed), and a new recliner/rocker that I'm dying to snuggle my baby in (thank you Grandmas!!!).  All of that is going in the our room with us.  Caleb never slept in our room, so this will be an adventure.  If it doesn't work, he'll get moved to the office.

As of Thursday's appointment, my baby nor my body have begun preparing for labor which is not surprising considering my experience with Caleb.  Sad, but good since my mom doesn't arrive until 5 days after my due date.  Still, I'm walking.  I can't help it!  I'm too excited!!  I figure it's good for me anyways, right? 

So this weekend we got the clothes out, the pack n play set up, the "final" trip to Target and Carter's behind us, and the hospital bag packed.  Diapers are stacked and tiny little socks are waiting to be worn.  I am so incredibly excited.

His adorable little clothes.

5 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you, Nicole!! Have fun with the last few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! Good luck! I hope he decides to come soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm so excited for you! Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for you guys! I love those first few days with the baby, makes me jealous. You look wonderful! I hope he comes sooner than later..

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun can't wait to see him. Love all the excitement of getting ready for the baby.

    ReplyDelete