Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pittsburgh Zoo

Tyler gets one day of Spring Break each year and this year we spent it at the zoo!  It was a little cold, so we mostly stayed in the aquarium, but that's okay cause it's awesome!  Here are a few cute pictures.

These shark tunnels are so cool.

 I love his look of awe here.

 Even though this is basically the same picture, you can see this adorable smile of Caleb in the reflection.  I love that!

Gasp!

A helicopter flew over and caught both Caleb's and the polar bear's attention.

Caleb walked almost the whole zoo trip himself.  He's getting so old!!

I find the layers of teeth so fascinating.

The penguins are always so fun to watch.

Touching the stingrays. These two boys had so much fun with this!!

1 comment:

  1. Teach that kid to stay far away from stingrays. My kids will never step foot near a stingray petting pool. Never.

    ReplyDelete