My dreams came true! Well at least one of them. We made the plunge and used a little of our generous tax return to buy a piano! After months of Craig's List searching and wondering and driving-all-over, we ended up buying it at a store. It is definitely used, but in pretty good condition. Plus we have the assurance that someone who really knows about pianos has checked it through and through, and given his stamp of approval. (Plus he threw in delievery and a first tunning as part of the price... aka an absolute deal!)
So here it is, our spinet Baldwin Acrosonic.

His name is Acro, or Acry if you're feeling particularly affectionate at the moment.

I'm super glad that he's a spinet because that practically ensures that we'll be able to keep him with us whereever we go! Hooray for Acro!
PS I just have to apologize for the painfully boring post, which was my last, that I purposefully left for several days. It was mean, I know. But desperate times call for desperate measures, and I really was desperate!
She's a beauty! I'm glad you found a good deal! Craigslist can be more work sometimes then is worth it.
ReplyDeleteYeah Acro! Looking good (I can only imagine how you sound).
ReplyDeleteYay! I love it! A piano makes a house feel like a home, doesn't it?
ReplyDeleteCOngrats on the piano - are you up for teaching a 5 year old? In you spare time right!?! :-) Mine too!?!
ReplyDeleteWay to go! It's so fun to have a piano!!
ReplyDelete