Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Teachers, of the ElEd Sort

I'm trying (desperately) to get more responses to this survey I've created for an independent study course I'm taking - thus this post.

Oh lovely readers of our blog, do you know some elementary school teachers (past or present)? Or at least one? Is there any way under the sun that you could ask them to take this very short, 8 question survey? I know it's asking a lot... Here's the link:

http://qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE?SID=SV_8p0989oav8cyQGE&SVID=Prod

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! By me!! (And by Tyler, as finishing this class is critical to getting my degree...) THANK YOU!!!!

5 comments:

  1. As a retired teacher, I thought I would share my input on your survey. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent the link to the only elementary school teacher I know. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sent the link to 5 or 6 people...I hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had my mom fill it out just barely... your welcome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just had my mom fill one out... your welcome. :)

    ReplyDelete