Leaving snowy Pittsburgh for sunny Phoenix in January to visit your sister is a very very very good idea. I think it might have to become a tradition...
Here are some of the things we did:
Here are some of the things we did:
Said hello
in the airport... the only picture we got together. :(
in the airport... the only picture we got together. :(
Ate good food
Although beware of eating outdoors under a canopy of trees...
I've now officially been pooped on by a bird.
But thanks to that and baby belly we got a free meal!!
Worth it? No. Nice? Yes.
Although beware of eating outdoors under a canopy of trees...
I've now officially been pooped on by a bird.
But thanks to that and baby belly we got a free meal!!
Worth it? No. Nice? Yes.

Swam and sunbathed
The natives gave me the funniest smiles that said something like, "Oh, you're cute!" in a half-surprised and half-condescending way. Maybe it was the pregnant torso barely covered by my tankini. Maybe it was the swimming at only 73 degrees outside in an heated outdoor pool. Maybe it was the combination. I don't know.
Temple
We also attended the temple which was BEAUTIFUL! Oranges and lemons were growing on the trees. The time in the temple was sweet and refreshing. Especially since our bellies were full of yummy In & Out. I forgot the camera for that outing unfortunately.
Pictures
Here are a few pictures I took one evening when Claire had to work late.
We also attended the temple which was BEAUTIFUL! Oranges and lemons were growing on the trees. The time in the temple was sweet and refreshing. Especially since our bellies were full of yummy In & Out. I forgot the camera for that outing unfortunately.
Pictures
Here are a few pictures I took one evening when Claire had to work late.









Thanks!!!
It was such a fun trip.
Many many thanks Claire for the great gift and trip and all the good times.
You're the best!
And thanks to those of you who feed and entertained Tyler while I was away!!
He (and I) really appreciate it!
It was such a fun trip.
Many many thanks Claire for the great gift and trip and all the good times.
You're the best!
And thanks to those of you who feed and entertained Tyler while I was away!!
He (and I) really appreciate it!






I love the pictures!! Nicole you really are pretty dang good at that!! I miss having you here! I like this tradition you are talking about....
ReplyDeletegreat pictures! I'd like some sun. do you think Claire's up to another visitor, that's not family?:)
ReplyDeleteYou made me miss AZ. It will always be home to me. I'm happy you had a good time.
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful pictures of the sunset. I forget sometimes just how beautiful, and rare those kinds of sunsets are.
ReplyDelete