Friday, January 8, 2010

Hello Arizona

My sweet husband got up extra early this morning to drive me to the airport on snowy dark roads. Of course my plane is still in Philadelphia just waiting to be de-iced, but no matter. I'm headed to the sun.

So maybe it won't be this warm, but it will be good.

My sister Claire will be waiting for me there. She gave me this plane ticket as her Christmas present to me. Can you think of a better present?!?! Her husband has been in Costa Rica for several days already, and so we're getting together for some serious sister time. She doesn't go insane, I get to dethaw. Not a bad deal, huh?

You know what else is great about visiting a sister? You don't have to bring shampoo or hair accessories - she's got them. You don't even really need to bring clothes, because you'll wear her's anyways (although I did bring maternity pants...). You don't have to bring much to entertain yourself either! Ahh, I'm excited.

So all you Friends of Tyler, be aware he's wife-less this weekend. He's assured me he's fine, and he is, but worrying about him is one of my favorite pastimes; I can't help it.

Have a great weekend!!!

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy some sun and quiet for me too!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that looks so good right now (but I can't help but laugh when I realize there are no natives by the pool at the same time). Soak up all the vitamin D you can get girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know you were going to AZ! Where does your sister live? It's definitely warmer there, than here. You'll have a blast. I've been bad at taking pictures lately too and have had to steal them from blogs. I think the picture Tyler took of you looks great. It's nice having a good camera, huh?

    ReplyDelete