Thursday, January 28, 2010

Great News

Remember this little button I put on our blog a while ago?
About a couple hoping to adopt?

Well, their dreams came true yesterday, and they now have a little baby girl.


So bye bye button, and hello baby.
Pretty awesome trade, huh?

2 comments:

  1. Heck Yeah! Best trade in the world! And no, I was not abnormally excited to become an aunt. Thanks again Nicole for having their button on your blog. Heavenly Father is answering so many prayers and sending cute little babies to awesome families- yours included!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful story this is! I am grateful to be reminded of the beauty of the life.

    And I am so excited that I will be so close to you so soon!! I had no idea that was your temple or that we really weren't that far at all. Can I babysit your little man while you 2 are in a session? :) School doesn't start until like Sept 20 so I'll probably come the beginning of Sept sometime.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete