Brittney moved into our ward the same semester we started the MPA program together. By some amazing providential wonder, Britt and I were put in the same group (with two married men with children - we were single at the time (but dating our would-be husbands) and it was weird!). But in the end we really appreciated and enjoyed our group - they are great guys. Plus we got to spend many ridiculous hours trudging through economics and statistics homework together... oh the days. I only wish she were here now to help get me through accounting!!Congrats Britt on choosing an awesome man! We are so happy for you both!

We also stopped by to see Lake Erie. I've never seen one of the Great Lakes before. It really does look like an ocean! (PS Isn't Tyler SO handsome? I love his hair with curls!)

It was extremely windy, but the fishermen on the dock said that isn't actually normal.

It was really so beautiful there. All this traveling makes me realize how pretty THIS WHOLE COUNTRY is. And world really. We are so blessed to have such a beautiful world. Heavenly Father has really spoiled us! ;)
YEAH! I made a whole post!! All I have to say is: Holla! (P.S. I was totally thinking about our awkward group bonding activity when we went out to lunch at Olive Garden and it looked like a double date). Oh, the good times!
ReplyDelete