We've made it. A whole year. Tyler took about a bajillion credits and did well.
I took 9 and passed. :)
But we both survived and couldn't be happier!!
So enough of this:
I took 9 and passed. :)
But we both survived and couldn't be happier!!
So enough of this:


And bring on THIS:










Congrats on the first year! I keep on having this dream that my husband and I will do all that fun stuff on a regular basis. As it turns out, it's usually all piled into one little vacation, but isn't it great that we get a break every once in a while.
ReplyDelete--Andi:)
is that really tyler surfing? that was a big wave!
ReplyDeleteWow! You are having such a great time!!!! You look fabulous. Keep having the time of your life.
ReplyDeleteDoesn't it feel good to knock out that first year?? And, didn't it go fast? Soon we'll all be out of here!
ReplyDeleteAnd, CONGRATS on finishing your classes. Woot!
Have a fun break! You guys deserve it.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing you in action!!!
ReplyDeleteYes, Dev and I have mentioned how jealous we are twice this week! The week is not over!!!!! No you totally deserve it and I can't wait to see the pictures!
ReplyDeleteI have had so much fun blogging stocking you! You two are awesome! Thanks for making the session so much fun for me as well!!
ReplyDelete