Saturday, March 6, 2010

I Just Cried A Gallon

That's right. At least a gallon worth of tears.

A word to the wise: Don't watch P.S. I Love You while experiencing heightened emotions or hormones, like late in pregnancy. Maybe not ever if you're inclined to weeping (unless of course you feel like a REALLY good cry).

If I'm hospitalized for dehydration, you'll know why.

5 comments:

  1. ha ha don't see The Time Travelers Wife then either, it might sent you to the hospital:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW!!! I watched this movie when I was almost exactly as far along as you and cried during and after the movie! I was so emotional. It was crazy:) Don't worry, you'll only start crying even more every time you look at your new little man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched Wit while I was pregnant. Lots of tears, too. Nothing sad is safe while pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha..well I'm certainly not pregnant but i watched it last week, and I'm not typically a movie crier (like ever) and it got me crying too! Good thing my friend had a box of kleenex at hand!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made the same mistake. Sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete