Sunday, March 14, 2010

Opinion Poll: Car Seat Colors

This long weekend (hooray for Friday = Spring Break), has consisted of the following for us:

1. Baby shopping.
2. Doing home projects in preparation of baby.
3. Labor class - 7 hours. (Love it, by the way. Have learned SO much!)
4. Visiting brand-new baby Trey.
5. Attending Heather's baby shower.
6. Getting an amazingly beautiful quilt for Baby from the Young Women. I almost cried.
7. Talking about baby all throughout.

I.E. BABY BABY BABY!

And now it's getting unhealthy. All I want is for my baby to come so I can hold him and dote over him all day. It's seriously reached an unlogical, crazed, unable-to-concentrate-on-anything-else state of being.

I think my heart will explode soon if I don't do something about this.

But before we get to resolutions, I have to ask you about this:

The question is very specific, so read carefully: Which fabric/coloring is most versatile for boys and girls??

We have already decided this is the car seat we want, (all four are basically the same model), so no use trying to convince us to get a different car seat all together. Just vote on the pole and let me know which one would be the best choice for both a girl and a boy, in your opinion. (Just in case we decide to have another child and it turns out being a girl!)

We already own the RED one, but the others are available online, so we might order one and return the other. What do you think?


#1: Brunswick

#2: Zurich

#3: Laguna Bay

#4 Racer

12 comments:

  1. I would have gone for the second one or the one you already have, so for simplicity's sake, just keep the one you have. Go Tyler for his race.

    I loved the movie P.S. I love You and I totally agree that you can't watch it when you're not emotionally sound :)

    We should have a girl's night and get together to watch one that the boys would gag over!! Did you end up going to D.C. this weekend?
    P.S. I've got to call you sometime to tell you about a "move" I heard from a friend to help you with your dilemna you were talking to me about the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you liked the class! I miss you! I wish we could talk some more. It was fun seeing you at the store the other day!I like # 3 the best then #2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually really like the red one. Looks great with boys and girls plus it's cute, so that is a bonus. Whatever you choose, make sure it washes easily. We are SO excited for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote for 3...you could easily make it more boyish or girlish with a car seat canopy and I am obsessed with that color! And hang in there, you are almost there! I was just like you when I was pregnant the first time, so your post made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the red one too! But as long as you stay away from purple, pink, or blue with racecars and sailboats, I think you're good in the gender-neutral department! Yay for baby coming soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the brunswick, but I have been drooling over the racer. as a matter of fact, with the next one, I may just have to buy a new carseat, just so I can have that little beauty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always been a sucker for green. I love the 1st one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I myself like #1. why didn't they have cute stuff like that when my kids were babies? Almost makes me want to start over. shhh...don't tell my husband I said that:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so excited for your baby to get here! Is there anything you need?

    ReplyDelete