This past Saturday, photographer extraordinaire Libby Jones invited a bunch of us aspiring photographers to join her down in the Strip District so she could teach us some of her skillzz. (You read that last word correctly. I meant to spell it that way.) I have never really learned to take portrait shots. It really wasn't my forte. I knew how to shoot still inanimate objects, or at least somewhat. So this really was an adventure for me. I think I learned a lot. I also think that I got some pretty good shots. It helps to have lots of good subjects to shoot, especially my beautiful wife. So these are some of my favorite shots. There are quite a few more that need to go through the editing process, but these are the best of the best I believe. Enjoy!
These are all the girls. Aren't they such good models?

I love Nicole's smile here.
This is a great summation of the love Nicole already has for our baby...
Another great shot of Nicole smiling...
Somehow I was able to capture the joy of the whole day for these two...
Carlee is quite the model, whether she will admit it or not... (two pictures)
Ashley was hesitant to model at first, but you wouldn't realize it.
Our fearless leader showing us her favorite gate...
This old grate was a great way to contrast the colors that some of the girls were wearing...
Maybe one of my favorite pictures just because it was so spontaneous on Libby's part.
Tiffany showing why I love brick shots...
Nicole thinks this looks like a paparazzi shot of someone famous. I agree.
Nicole's turn behind the lens...

Motherly glow? I think so...

Finally! Some pictures of our cute preggo Nicole! You look GORGEOUS! Wow!
ReplyDeleteI love them! What a fun day--we should definitely do it again! :)
ReplyDeletewow ty good job! i would hardly call me a model but it was a lot of fun :) nicole is so beautiful pregnant! i would have rather died then gotten my picture taken 9 months pregnant! but i didn't look anywhere near as good as she does!
ReplyDeleteI'm stunned by how beautiful Nicole is pregnant! You really got some great shots of her and all those lovely ladies. Amazing.
ReplyDeleteI am very impressed. Nicole and the pictures are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThey look awesome. I'm sad I missed it, looks like a ton of fun!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the pictures Tyler - We love them!! You look like you're about 6 months along. No one would ever believe you are a week away!! How beautiful you are
ReplyDelete