Caleb did get out of the stroller a few times and I'm sure it was fun for him to look at all the new things. The sports section is fun for adults as well as kids, so we really had fun there (although our camera battery died by the time we got there). So here's the photographic evidence. :)
Hi, you are the friendliest-looking robot I have ever seen.
Those cheeks are just perfect kissing targets. So much yummy baby chub to kiss.
Look at them! Oh it's the best.
How did a costume get into the science museum? It's not like all those wires actually worked!
At least it's fun to watch Daddy play?
Then I realized: This is a Children's Museum. The baby can't brake it! And if he can, it's probably okay! Let him go for it!!
Oh my, he's so cute! I shouldn't do this after he's asleep... it just makes me miss him!






No comments:
Post a Comment