Yesterday I saw the biggest hail I've ever seen in my life! It came twice and the first time I just happened to be out driving. I seriously checked my car for dents when I got home! There aren't any, but the ice clods made my car sound like it was made of tin foil. It was amazing.
I only got a couple quick pics since I was home alone with a scared baby, but I just had to try to document the incredible size of the hail!
those are big! I just remember the incredible thunder and rain storms back east!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you got a picture of the size of that hail! It was CRAZY!! Jeff and I were out driving when it happened too... we quickly found the nearest parking garage and illegally pulled right in. It was scary, I thought it was going to crack our windshield or something.
ReplyDeleteum WHOA. We have gotten some weird rain and thunderstorms lately, including hail- which really isn't like Redding for this time of year.. but nothing THAT big. Those are huge.
ReplyDeleteThose are huge hail chunks. I'm glad we didn't get any out here. Glad your car was ok, too.
ReplyDelete