Just wanted to let you know that the evidences of a weekend of dangerously-high alcohol levels and rioting due to a large football game and win, are still left to be seen in Pittsburgh. I walk about three block from the church parking lot (where we park our car) to my place of employment. These are just
a few of the markings I 'enjoy' on my walk every day. These are the garbage bins that service my building.

While I disagree entirely with graffiti, this one at least kinda makes sense. "Our team just won, I'm drunk, and I love the whole world right now. Even the Cardinals, because we beat them." Yea, love.

What? Were you expecting to read, "Steelers next?" Nope. In all the graffiti, I haven't seen "Love Steelers" yet, which IS strange, because they really do love the Steelers. So after love follows riots?....?

Oh, then, OF COURSE, anarchy follows riots, which are totally logical outcomes of love!
What?! These graffiti artists must have been very intoxicated.

This, indeed, is left on the building itself, and is the most common marking I have seen in the Superbowl Aftermath. There are a few more on buildings and mailboxes that I see on my walk. Isn't this crazy?!
No comments:
Post a Comment