It's official. I've been accepted to the University of Pittsburgh's Graduate School of Public and International Affairs so that I can finish my Master of Public Administration degree. Wow, that was a lot of words.
They were so kind to me over there at GSPIA. They broke their rule of only accepting for spring and fall terms for me. (I get to start summer term.) They also read my ridiculously long emails about my ridiculously precarious situation. I like them already.
So back to class for me. Honestly, I love school; this is a real treat! For sure one class Wednesdays 5:45 - 9:00 (pm) on accounting. Potentially another class titled, "Policy Analysis" on Tuesdays at the same time. Hoorah!
Maybe it all will work out in the end.
wow that's really cool! congrats :)
ReplyDeleteSo will you be working and going to school? You'll be a busy girl! Good luck, I hope it all works out!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a lot of work you've put in, and will put in. Good for you. I wish we could go with you on Sat, sounds so nice. Maybe one of these days.
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing! I am so impressed with you! You are inspiring me! Congratulations from the Gneitings, that is a big accomplishment!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I am the same, I love school! I am glad you get to finish and start sooner than later!
ReplyDeleteIt will it will all work out! Good for you. I'm glad you get to keep on keepin' on with this. And thanks for posting my photography site. That's sure nice of you. :)
ReplyDelete