First came Hayden to our neighbors, the Andersons. They were so welcoming to us when we first moved in and are so grateful to them for that. You can see them in the middle on the couch with us. Hayden is VERY cute. We used to go down to their apartment every few days just to hold him. The Searles on the left of the picture were also our very fun neighbors. We all wished we could have been neighbors longer!

Second came to new friends in Pittsburgh, Carlee and Brett. They also named him Hayden! This is a great Pittsburgh Fifth Ward picture: Carlee in the middle just had Hayden. Keri (whose baby you'll see later) is extremely pregnant on the left, and our friend Elise, on the right, is also expecting. That's pretty much how it rolls around here.

The third came to Valerie. His name is Sam. Unfortunately he's in Colorado and I haven't seen him yet. But I'm really happy for Val and Jason and I'm pretty sure Valerie is an amazing mom.

The fourth is Mack, Libby and DJ's. He has lots of crazy, handsome, dark hair. I'll have to remember to take a picture of him next time I get to hold him!
The fifth, and only girl, is Mallory, who belongs to Keri and Bryant. We went to see them in the hospital, and finally remembered to bring our camera to one of these excersions! Mallory, at not quite a day old, saw me faint, a rare occurance. Turns out talking about epidurals isn't the greatest thing for me.

The last I'm cheating on, just a little bit. He's not quite here yet, but probably will be in the next few weeks: my new and first nephew. Nick and Mary's. Hooray!
I have to say that despite the assumptions of many, Tyler loves making these hospital and baby visits. He gets so happy for our friends who become new parents and he thinks the babies are all very cute. It's fun seeing him enjoy this simple beauty of life.
Yea for a nephew! Congratulations to all!
ReplyDelete