On Christmas morning this year Tyler is going to tear open the wrapping paper on a gigantic box and dig through layers and layers of tissue, to find a single piece of paper with nothing but a URL written on it: tylerandnicolejohansen.blogspot.com. He'll look up at me with those big eyes mixed with total confusion and hopeful anticipation. A small smirk will appear before the onslaught of questions. I won't answer them. I'll simply say, "Go look!"
What happens next depends, I suppose, on how well I do preparing this Christmas present. Hopefully he'll like it. Tyler and I have been married for, well 7 months tomorrow, and he has frequently mentioned that he would like to have a blog. So this creation is my gift of the heart to my love this year. I've decided to write a blog for each of the 12 days of Christmas and thereby document our life together thus far.
So merry Christmas Ty! I love you - enjoy!
Looking fabulous! I'm laughing and crying (ok -so whatels is new!)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun idea! Can't wait to hear his reponse . . .
ReplyDeleteI'm going to see if I can capture a few pictures that morning... we'll see if it works!
ReplyDelete