Tyler
Tyler's second dream life: be Jason Bourne or Jack Bower. Need I say more?
Tyler's third, and most-wanted dream life: family. At least that's what we can conclude based on his decisions, right?Nicole
My first dream life: teacher. This is my fifth grade class 2006-2007 on Halloween. Even though this was the only day of the year they dressed up, they were JUST AS FUNNY the rest of the year - I loved it and miss my kids.
My second dream life, or at least a dream day: sing some breath-taking song with a full orchestra and the Mormon Tabernacle Choir behind me. Wow. That would be the most amazing thrill! (Being gorgeous and getting to wear stunning gowns to work wouldn't be bad either...) Honestly though, just being in the MoTab would be a dream come true.
Like Tyler, my favorite dream is family. I want to be a loving wife and a wise mother. (I'm not really sure how I'm going to totally get there....but it's still my favorite dream.)Flying Together
You might be wondering how such different birds have fun together... well Tyler actually loves teaching too, and kind of likes singing! I enjoy the outdoors too (although I'm not as tough as he is) and I even watch the Bourne movies with him. Plus, I like being married to a manly man (that's definitely part of my family dream) and I think he likes being married to a girly girl. But most of all, we want to soar. Together.
No comments:
Post a Comment